MOBI is looking to hire a senior researcher to coordinate research activities in the field of energy storage and energy management in H2020 projects. The position is in the Faculty of Engineering Sciences of Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
• Monitoring and ensuring the quality of the project outputs
• Performing as a technical manager of the activities within projects
• Ensuring alignment between administrative, legal and technical aspects
• Meeting expectations and KPI’s set by the European Commission
• An academic Dr/Master/Engineering degree in Electrical Engineering
• Good knowledge of energy storage and energy management
• Minimum 2 years of experience in European projects
• Good knowledge of the H2020 program and EGVI
• Excellent communication skills in English (speaking and writing)
• Ability to work both in a team and independently while carrying out complex tasks
• Proactive and able to take initiative
• Competitive salary based on the pay scales laid down by the government
• Hospitalization cover
• Free use of public transport for travel to and from work
• Extensive sporting facilities and a nursery on campus
Deadline for application: 29/07/2018
Starting date: As soon as possible
How to apply?
Please apply directly through the university website.