Conference Themes for 2018
We now invite Abstract Submissions for the 2018 European Transport Conference. The following major themes will be addressed at the Conference in 2018 and contributors are particularly encouraged to offer abstracts under these headings:
- New Mobility Patterns, Digitisation and Mobility as a Service
- Automated Driving and Connected Vehicles / Infrastructure
- Mobility for Liveable Cities, including Urban Mobility, Air Quality, Health and Active Travel
- TEN-T extension to the Balkans and the further east, the new silk road
- Air Transport and Travel
- The Wider Economic Benefits of Transport Investment
These are just a few of the highlighted areas in which we are interested. In addition to these themes, papers that fit within Programme Committees’ areas of interest are also very welcome. We are also pleased to announce that a new Programme Committee on Data is planned to cater for the growth and diversity of papers expected in this broad subject.
In addition, we would like to hear from anyone who is interested in utilising ETC 2018 as a platform to hold their final project dissemination event in a parallel co-located stream.